Wednesday, May 11, 2011

KAPTAIN KAMERON

    
     Since being home from Australia, fishing has been a huge thing on my mind. Good buddy Bobby got his first boat and secretly bought, fixed, and dialed everyday while I was on my trip in Oz. just so I could come home to a fish-ready boat! The morning I got arrived, got home, threw my stuff on my floor, packed my fishing gear, and was out the door in a matter of 15 minutes. Dana Point is out backyard and will be the testing grounds for the "Tin-Can". We got it in the water and were surprised to see it floating (:  The boat worked perfect, everything was perfect. The best bass boat anyone could ask for. We surprisingly killed it. We're pulling up fish left and right. "Wow...... how nice is this compared to fishing in our kayaks?"

     Newport Harbor was out next destination. All started off with a 4am wake up call..... Loaded the boat and were off. This is our first time launching out of Newport with our boat and we are kind of wondering how this is all going to unfold as the day goes on. Hopefully everything works again. We fished for 9 hours straight ..... with no sunscreen. Probably the worst idea I ever had... Besides the loss of a few layers of skin... we ended up catching pretty much every fish inside that harbor.

     Now the ready deal. We know our boat works. We know it works well for fishing. We don't know if it can handle swell? One calmish day, we decide to take a 7 mile trek into open waters in our 12 foot aluminum to one of our honey holes. 35 minutes and one set of soaking wet clothes later, we barely arrived...... BAM.. SHABANG.... SLAY.... WACK......POW...BAM......  fish after fish.... We drove ourselves into this massive kelp patty throwing jigs in every possible direction.




 If you know what kind of fish this is, you should tell me. I would love to know.

 Alien Fish
What is this thing?






 Dinner


 Fattest Bay Bass you'll ever see...
\'''/

 Secret Spot 
Orange County






catch and release bomba clad 

2 comments:

joe said...

it's a mid shipmen

Kameron Brown said...

thank you... looked prehistoric...