Friday, April 8, 2011

My Brother

          For those of you who don't know, I have an older brother Kaelin Brown, born July 14, 1987. He is training and working very hard to become a nurse, and is an EMT for San Clemente ER at the moment. Has been through pretty much everything with me since we were just little guys. Always doing sports together, fishing, camping, skating, etc. together. Couldn't ask for a better friend.
          Just recently on March 28th, my brother had his entire head, face, and eyebrows shaved off to help raise money for the St. Baldrick's Foundation to help fight pediatric cancer. The event raised over $150,000 for the foundation. The event had a great turnout of people and I know many, many kids and adults had their faces filled with smiles. Maybe next year..... i'll be the one in that chair?? :0


From this.....


To this....



Love you dude... You're the rad



Click here for the story.



No comments: